logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Copyright text scrambled

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 7 19:09:32 BST 2013

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> How can I look at the text in the img file directly?
> Gpsmapedit doesn't seem to work - it shows the other copyright entry...
> On 07.06.2013 17:30, Gerd Petermann wrote:

Any HEX Editor will do. On Windows I use the browse function (F3) in the
Total Commander.

I just did that, the lines in the img file are ordered and Basecamp also
shows the lines in a different order. So I think the original code in
MapBuilder.java should be changed to produce one (long) line,
as Basecamp seems to show this in a readable way.

I'll try to fix that in the trunk version, maybe also the *.tdb file needs a
change.