logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distributing mkgmp.jar

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jun 7 14:53:14 BST 2013

Am I right, that If I want to offer mkgmap.jar unchanged for download
(well zipped)
I can do this, as long as I include the LICENSE file?

I want to add a script to my maps, that automatically downloads
mkgmap.jar if not found, for gmapsupp.img creation.
So for right now, I put mkgmap.jar plus license file onto my server
(http://openmtmbmap.org/mkgmap.zip)

Or am I missing something in the license?
I don't want to use the mkgmap-latest download because
a) mkgmap.jar is not in the base directory
b) there are much more not needed files
c) I don't want to put that load on the mkgmap server (don't think it's
gonna be much, but could be 200-300MB daily).

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org