logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] wiki pages

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 7 08:48:12 BST 2013

Hi all,

today I've tried to update the wiki a bit. Please review.

I wonder why many options are not documented in the wiki
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/options

I've compared it with the help file produced by mkgmap r2641 :

1) all optimization options are missing:
--reduce-point-density=NUM
--reduce-point-density-polygon=NUM
--[no-]merge-lines
--min-size-polygon=NUM
--polygon-size-limits=limits code

2) other missing options
--drive-on-left
--drive-on-right
--check-roundabouts
--check-roundabout-flares
--max-flare-length-ratio=NUM
--ignore-builtin-relations
--report-similar-arcs
--report-dead-ends=LEVEL
--delete-tags-file=FILENAME
--show-profiles=1
--[no-]poi-address
--verbose

I think most of these options are for experts only.
If they are missing by intension, ok.
If not: Should I copy to help file text to this wiki page ?

3) out-aged customization help
It would be great if someone else could update this page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/custom