logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview map

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri May 31 15:44:42 BST 2013

This is great news.  The overview map was one of the biggest deficiencies in mkgmap until now.

So thanks to Gerd and well done.

Also a lot of bugs have been fixed along the way, so I would like to acknowledge that too.

I will put up a news item on the website this evening and push out notices to freecode.

..Steve