logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon type 0x4a

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 31 03:05:29 BST 2013

the latest overview2 branch (snapshot taken 24 hours ago) runs through
fine for me. No more errors on australia-oceania.

(because I can't find the thread right now - I do need more than 8
levels. So please keep the behavior of the overview maps restarting at
level 0, and not continue-ing - that's also how most Garmin overview
maps that I checked do it..)