logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and "memory-full-error"

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Thu May 30 09:05:55 BST 2013

Am 29.05.2013 23:41, schrieb GerdP:

Hello

no, Gerd, this is a problem with some maps build with mkgmap, but it is
not seen on every Oregon. It also happened, if the maps are installed on
the SD-card.

I have never seen this with my Oregon.

On the Garmin-Forum there are a lot of threads with this topic.

@Christian:
activities are another problem, IMHO it is something changed in the
original Garmin-Maps, to prefer some ways for different use.
Maybe a special tag or similar

Bernd