logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview-branch: missing tiles in mapsource

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 29 11:36:32 BST 2013

Oops,

sorry, screen shot attached as png now.

Gerd

From: gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:32:47 +0200
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] overview-branch: missing tiles in mapsource

Hi Thorsten,

Maybe you should not use resolution 10. As mkgmap adds an empty level with res 9, this might simply be
unknwon to MapSource. GPSMapEdit shows "GPS zoom" unknown for resolution 9:

besides that I did not find any clear hint that explains this problem, but I fixed a few errors.
Please try again with r2627.
If that doesn't help, please keep the ovm_*.img files and post a link to them.

Gerd