logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed May 29 08:19:29 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
Can you use the overview mapname/number parameter if this is given in the mkgmap call?

--overview-mapname=name
	If --tdbfile is enabled, this gives the name of the overview
	.img and .tdb files. The default map name is osmmap.
--overview-mapnumber=8 digit number
	If --tdbfile is enabled, this gives the internal 8 digit
	number used in the overview map and tdb file.  The default
	number is 63240000.

And the filename_mdr.img is always the same as the filename.tdb and also the same as overview-mapname or overview-mapnumber?