logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in TreHeader.java

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 28 10:09:35 BST 2013

Hi,

I found a bug that probably causes the problems reported by Felx for Australia-Oceania:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/SeaGenerator-in-overview2-branch-tp5761296p5761396.html

If the bounding box of a tile goes to 180.0 degrees (including), mkgmap saves the value  0x800000.
This is interpreted as a negative value when the value is read back for the creation of
the overview map. I've added a plausibility check to fix this, see attached patch.
Maybe the better place for a correction would be in the write routine, but GPSMapEdit
seems to have no problem with the value.

@Steve: The same problem occurs in the display tool.