logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] SeaGenerator in overview2 branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 28 07:46:14 BST 2013

Hi Felix,

I think the problem is caused by the bounding boxes of the tiles.
Please send me splitters areas.list (or whatever you have)
of all the tiles that you are processing when this error occurs.
The data below looks like you have a tile that (almost) spans planet?

Gerd

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote