logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange forest polygon

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 27 14:59:06 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
Thats a bit difficult to reproduce. In the past I noticed this quite often,
but maybe because I've been changing the parameters with the newer mkgmap versions.
I'll let you know when I see this happening again.

One example where I can see this behaviour, are the velomaps with contourlines (velomap_italy 24.05). They randomly appear/disappear. I had this problem too when I used older set of contour img's to combine it again and again with newer osm map versions.