logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 27 11:05:11 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
Here is an example where I combine several img's, for instance to merge Lambertus img tiles into one big map or to add contour lines or hiking routes:
http://www.openfietsmap.nl/downloads/osm_combi

I have to filter out the index img's and overview img's with several batch files, so if mkgmap can recognize them automatically, the scripts would be more simple.