logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon type 0x4a

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat May 25 04:23:31 BST 2013

sorry, I'm really not having had time the last 7 days, nor will I the
next 7 days in future.

I DO NOT use 0x4a or 0x4b in my polygons nor lines file. Most of the
errors depend on the line file. Not sure if polygon file is responsible
for any of the errors. Anyhow it only/still happens on the
Australia-Oceania extract.

The error is still there, I will track it down within 10-14 days (but no
earlier than 10 days).