logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu May 23 21:31:41 BST 2013

On 23/05/13 13:56, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> make without parms gives this and the generated htm file looks okay.
>
> asciidoc -a data-uri -a icons -a
> iconsdir=../resources/common-images/icons -b html5 style-manual.txt
> asciidoc: WARNING: rules.txt: line 285: missing style: [blockdef-open]:
> listing
> asciidoc: WARNING: rules.txt: line 306: missing style: [blockdef-open]:
> listing
> asciidoc: WARNING: rules.txt: line 319: missing style: [blockdef-open]:
> listing
> asciidoc: WARNING: <stdin>: line 7: missing style: [blockdef-open]: literal
> asciidoc: WARNING: rules.txt: line 439: missing style: [blockdef-open]:
> WARNING
> asciidoc: WARNING: rules.txt: line 695: missing style: [blockdef-open]: NOTE
> asciidoc: WARNING: creating.txt: line 55: missing style:
> [blockdef-open]: example

OK thanks.  I have committed an extra config file that makes these
warnings go away and improve the output.

I don't know what the problem with pdf generation is and adding -v to
a2x is the only way to find out what happens there.

Unfortunatly the above fix for html makes pdf fail due to, I believe,
an asciidoc bug in 8.6.6.  So I will remove it for pdf.  However that
also means that the examples are not shaded. But better that than
nothing.

Actually the problem looks like the explicit labeling of paragraphs:

[literal]
--
stuff here
--

is not supported properly in 8.6.6, but changing to the non-labeled
way is fine:

----
stuff here
----

So I will just use the older better supported syntax.

..Steve