logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 20 09:48:57 BST 2013

place=capital isn't a tag that is very common.
It should be changed into place=city & (capital=yes | capital=2)
The tag place=capitol I cant find at all on osm.

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/capital=yes (339 nodes)
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/capital=2 (4 nodes)
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/place=capital (2 nodes)
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/place=capitol

Felix wrote:
> just add it after the first place=capitol line... else some capital
> cities don't appear...

(...)