logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 17 10:32:00 BST 2013

Hi,

I think r2616 is ready for trunk, but I will probably not have time to work on any errors
during the next 10 days. So, I think it is better to give all some time for testing.

@Steve: I have updated the doc, but I see some error warnings and creation of pdf
fails.

Reg. the open question about merge-lines:
I have no preference here. I can add

    public boolean isSimilar(MapLine other){
        if (direction != other.direction)
            return false;
        return isSimilar((MapElement) other);
    }

to MapLine.java, it looks "more correct", but it increases the img size a little bit with the default style.