logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon type 0x4a

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 17 07:48:49 BST 2013

Uups, sorry,

--transparent=false generates polygon type 0x4b.
Type 0x4a seems to be reserved for polygons used in the overview map:
 * In addition to a low detail map, the overview map contains a number of
type
 * 0x4a polygons.  These definition areas a labeled after and correspond to
 * the detail map img files.

I think that means that 0x4a should not be used in the style if an overview
map is
wanted ?

Gerd

GerdP wrote