logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ways are deleted when not routable

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun May 12 16:47:06 BST 2013

Hi Wanmil,
It is a problem because also non routable lines are deleted, and I use non routable lines for motorways and all other roads that are not accesible for bicycles on my cycle map. Those roads have to be rendered but somehow in certain cases (oneway direction?) those lines are removed from resolution 22 and lower by mkgmap which is not so nice.