logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ways are deleted when not routable

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun May 12 15:25:31 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

as far as I have understood the problem appears with ways that have a
routable type but no road class and road type and are oneway. This is
not allowed (it doesn't pass the check-style command). So I don't see a
problem that has to be fixed?!?

But probably I have missed something in the long discussion...

WanMil