logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Free map data of major Rivers, Mountains, Lakes - not from OSM - suitable for overviewmap/worldmap creation

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 10 21:47:46 BST 2013

yes I also think it's the perfect addition for overview maps / basemaps...
and it doesn't have the problem of OSM about importance...

Also some topographic data in there, is better then what is in OSM...