logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 10 09:13:55 BST 2013

I have updated my Benelux map with the latest overview changes:
http://www.openfietsmap.nl/downloads/bnl_full

Overall the results are pretty good, thanks Gerd for the great work implementing it!
There is one issue, I dont see any poi names anymore from zoom resolution 15 and below in Mapsource.
In Basecamp and on the overview map (viewed in gpsmapedit) they are rendered (capital cities and country names).

Can you have a look at this Gerd?