logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch -- sea not rendered at resolution 12

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 8 00:01:07 BST 2013

Well, I first thought it would be a Mapsource/Basecamp bug, but actually
mkgmap overview2 is not rendering the sea tiles down to resolution 12.
The lowest resolution working is resolution 14... -- at 13 some sea is
rendered, at 12 no sea at all is rendered. I think unlike in my earlier
reply to Henning - that this is some internal bug (maybe related to that
before 13 was the resolution of the overview map)

Else I really think that the branch can be merged. It is really working
well now... - and I played around a lot with it.
Only other thing is maybe to have an option to delete / not delete the
ovm*.img files after creation.

Resolution 12 is great for continent maps like Europe (not fully needed
- 14 could do), or Asia (13 is a must, 12 would be much better).

Great stuff!