logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue May 7 21:50:21 BST 2013

I would say, play with theese two values:

reduce-point-density-polygon=8
min-size-polygon=8 I use 6/12 and for Germany at least, it also still
looks good at 12. (or better at 300km normal map detail everything but
the country border disappears..). I'm still waiting for Europe to finish
compiling...