logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview2 branch - options file typo?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon May 6 23:37:54 BST 2013

okay, I found the mistake!

The zoomlevels are wrongly entered. Even though we may write them in the
option file as 6,7,8,9...

the must commence with 0 in the overview map again. Else we run into the
max maplevel restriction of 0-8. As soon as I changed to
overview-levels = 6:17, 7:16

(so took 8:14 out) - the overview map is accepted by Mapsource/Basecamp.
Garmin Maps however starts at 0 also for the overview map (as identified
under Mapsource-Zoom in gpsmapedit)... (therefore they can have 0-6+
empty levels for normal map, and 0-2+empty level for overview map).

else the new overview maps seem to work fine...