logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] straight lines are deformed

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 6 21:49:47 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

I see. Probably the removeShortArcsByMergingNodes() methods moves some of
the points so that the
straight line gets a zig-zag line. With reduce-point-density=1 the zig-zag
is kept, with the default
reduce-point-density=2.6 the line is straightened in the
DouglasPeuckerFilter.

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote