logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] straight lines are deformed

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 6 14:39:16 BST 2013

Hi,
I see that the latest merge lines changes are deforming long straight lines (like railways) into zig zagged lines at lower zoomlevels (resolution <22).
For instance this straight railroad http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/89630797

See the differences between the image left (mkgmap-overview2-r2564.jar) and right (mkgmap-overview2-r2590.jar).

If I zoom in the jagged zigzag lines disappear at resolution 22 and become straight as it should be.
In the older mkgmap versions they remain straight. I always have used --merge-lines in my settings.