logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-overview branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 6 11:39:52 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

I've just committed r2590 which is the first version that implements the multi-level overview map
as discussed with Felix.
The support for overview-cfg was removed, you have to add levels to the option file of the
style (I did not yet test if that can be overwritten on the command line)

Sample:
levels = 0:24, 1:22, 2:20, 3:18
overview-levels = 4:16, 5:14

This version creates one additional file *_ovm.img  for each *.img, these may be removed later.

I think the license stuff should be equal to trunk, if not, please let me know.

Gerd