logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] question reg. display tool

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 2 08:26:33 BST 2013

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> Although as you've discovered we don't have more than 255 points in a
> way and there never seems to be more than one road segment in a
> roaddef, so at the moment it isn't possible for us to overflow 8 bits.

I am trying to change the program flow (moving calcs from StyledConverter to
MapBuilder or lower routines) so that we can use mergel-lines with roads.
We'll then have more than one segment in a roaddef. Up to now the result is
completely broken routing, but I probably did not find all neccessary
changes.