logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2578: tweaks to option --check-styles:

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Sun Apr 28 11:41:17 BST 2013

Hi Gerd

Am 27.04.2013 21:07, schrieb GerdP:
> Hi Henning,
>
> please try r2580 first if you use an overlays file.
I tried it with r2580 with same result.

SEVERE (MapBuilder): 10000042.o5m: Non-routable way with routable type
0x0e is used for a routable map. This leads to routing errors. Try
--check-styles to check the style.
SEVERE (MapBuilder): 10000043.o5m: Non-routable way with routable type
0x0b is used for a routable map. This leads to routing errors. Try
--check-styles to check the style.

> The problem is detected at a stage were the OSM id is not known.
> I can try to report details like a name. We can also add the OSM id to all
> map elements with the cost of 8 additional bytes for each element.
Ok, if ID is not available, maybe a (rounded) coordinate or BBox should
also be enough.

Henning