logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] style-options

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 28 10:55:17 BST 2013

Hi all,

attached is a patch to fix some problems regarding the style options:

- if --style-file points to a *.jar or *.zip file that contains multiple styles and --style is not given, stop with error message instead of using the first found style.
- allow --style-file to point to a nested directory structure (e.g. containing mystyles/style1/version  , mystyles/style2/version)
- if --style-fie points to a directory or archive containing multiple styles, force the user to specify --style
- if --check-styles is used with --style-file and --style, but the style is not found, issue an error message
The compiled binary can be found here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/116/mkgmap.jar

If I here no complains I'll commit that tomorrow.