logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap style: resolutuion and level vs. GARMIN device: zoom and map-detail settings

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Apr 26 15:45:54 BST 2013

read "map toolkit" documentation. Level/resolution is well described, no
need for experiments. (levels don't matter except making zooming steps
smaller, resolution is all that matters - and of course the
corresponding detail setting in GPS/Basecamp/Mapsource/Qlandkarte_GT.
Mind though Qlandkarte_GT has it's own way of interpreting resolutions -
unlike all other apps/gps devices...