logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] name-tag-list_v1.patch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 23 15:27:17 BST 2013

Hi Henning,

this would not solve the problem that I have: Some routines need (?) the
value before the style is read, and some of them work also without any
style.
This problem is only in the architecture of the classes.

Besides that I think that it is a good idea to pass the value as a command
line
arg. A person in Germany and a person in Italy might want to use the same
style,
but with different name preferences. I think that the reason for this parm,
isn't it?

Ciao,
Gerd

Henning Scholland wrote