logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New filter function trim

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Sat Apr 20 15:21:07 BST 2013

|Hi all,

thanks for the feedback.

I've chosen to rename the filter to "part"
As this is what it does, it returns only a part of the value.

I gave it 2 optional arguments, a separator and a partnumber

the separator defaults to semicolon, the partnumber to 1

so ${destination|part} will return the first part of a list separated by
semicolons, "München;Augsburg" will become "München".

and $(ref|part:-:5} will return "B12" on "A96-E143-A30-B17-B12-A45"

a patched binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/111/mkgmap.jar

attached is the PartFilter.java and the diff for ValueBuilder.java and
rule-filters.txt