logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 19 06:25:01 BST 2013

Hi all,

today I've committed routable_types_v6.patch + a few small mods.

I would really like to know if a routable map from Garmin contains lines
with routable types in resolution 24 which do not appear in the NOD section.
I don't own any City Navigator map, so I can't check it.
The only (legal) free map that I know of is the TopoD2012pro_Testversion,
but it seems the current display tool cannot read it.

Gerd

franco_bez wrote

*
*