logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Thu Apr 18 15:49:37 BST 2013

GerdP wrote
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that type 0x00 is a valid line type, so it's not a good idea to
> use this as a flag for "delete the line".
> Also I was not able to get the unit tests running when the --list-styles
> option performs the checks.
> Therefore I've added a new option --check-styles.
>
> Attached is v6 of the patch. The binary is
>
> If you want to delete the unconnected road, use
>  add mkgmap:set_unconnected_type = none
> instead of
>  add mkgmap:set_unconnected_type = 0x00
>
> I found no easy way to implement a check that warns the user when he uses
> a routable type here, so this
> is done only at runtime and will produce multiple messages like this:
> SCHWERWIEGEND (StyledConverter): e:\bayern\63240001.o5m: type value in
> mkgmap:set_unconnected_type should not be a routable type: 0x02
>
> and the corresponding way is ignored. I hope this makes sense?
>
> Gerd

Hi Gerd,
this sounds good to me.
I tested it with my example and it works fine.
You even changed the error's and the warning's texts so that now I get
"Non-routable way with routable type *0x0f*" and no longer "type *0xf*"
Thanks a lot.
Ciao,
 Franco