logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wrong "Object Class" displayed in Mapsource

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 18 07:11:51 BST 2013

Hi Michael,

I think the background polygon is missing. Please check: Do you use the --transparent option?
If yes: Older versions of mkgmap did not always create transparent maps with this switch.
See also here:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/locator-rules-and-transparent-maps-tp5740571.html

Gerd