logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 16 06:01:36 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

> Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen
>
> franco_bez wrote
> >
> > franco_bez wrote
> >> I tested your binary with the proposed change on the Style, and now I
> >> still get precisely 1 Error Message in my test case. Before there were
> >> plenty (maybe 100) of them.

The error message is only printed once now, before it was repeated for each case.

> > The message confuses me its:
> >> SEVERE (MapBuilder):
> >> /home/franco/map_build/test_cases/tiles/63360004.o5m: Non-routable way
> >> with routable type 0xf is used for a routable map. This leads to routing
> >> errors. Use --list-styles to check the style.
> > In all the style files I find no 0xf at all.
> > Where ever this may come from ?
>
> Could it be this line ?
> highway=track & tracktype=grade2							[0x0f resolution 24]

yes, 0xf is equal to 0x0f.

> but why does --list-styles not warn me ?

Because I made another stupid mistake :-(
Sorry for that, I disabled one check while testing and forgot to enable it again.
I'll try to code some unit tests for that when everybody is satisfied with the results.

Attached is v5 of the patch and the binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/109/mkgmap.jar