logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Apr 15 12:22:57 BST 2013

On 15.04.2013 12:19, GerdP wrote:

> Old version was:
> highway=service | highway=estate | highway=living_street
> 		{
> 		  add mkgmap:dead-end-check=false;
> 		  add mkgmap:check_connected = true
> 		}
>
> the new rule should look similar to this:
>
> highway=service | highway=estate | highway=living_street
> 		{
> 		  add mkgmap:dead-end-check=false;
> 		  add mkgmap:set_unconnected_type = 0x12007
> 		}
>
> The meaning is: If the highway is not connected to any road , change the
> type
> to 0x12007 and add it as a line instead of a road.
>
> Gerd
Okay, that patch looks good. I though the unconnected_type would be
hardcoded. Inside the style is good, so one can setup for every
dead-end-check a conforming type.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org