logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 15 09:26:39 BST 2013

Hi,

the problem is caused by the "mkgmap:check_connected" feature. The current
implementation adds unconnected roads as lines, and is thus probably
producing problems instead of solving them.
One example is

I see these solutuions:
1) ignore unconnected roads (drop them)
2) change the type to one that is not routable. The type to use could be
given with "mkgmap:check_connected:set_type=x"

I guess option 2) would be better?

Gerd

franco_bez wrote