logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Sun Apr 14 20:53:08 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
build takes a while on my slow machine.
I have to make a correction of my previous post while
--list-styles isuues NO warnings

> java -ea -Xmx1500M  -jar
> /home/franco/map_build/mkgmap-r2570_patched/mkgmap.jar
> --style-file=/home/franco/map_build/mystyles/basemap_style
> --list-stylesTime started: Sun Apr 14 21:50:24 CEST 2013
> The following styles are available:
> basemap_style      1.0: The default AIO-basemap-style
> Time finished: Sun Apr 14 21:50:24 CEST 2013
> Total time taken: 901ms

I get lots of errors during build

> Non-routable way with routable type is used for a routable map. This leads
> to routing errors. Use --list-styles to check the style.

Ciao,
  Franco

franco_bez wrote