logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Apr 13 12:06:59 BST 2013

Am 13.04.2013 12:51, schrieb Gerd Petermann:

Hi

> I don't think that the problem with Robert-Bosch-Str. 14 is caused by that.

I'm testing at this moment some changes of the style oon my Oregon, to
use invisible lines for 0x08, 0x09 and 0x0c.
Over this lines, i have put some nonroutable types like 0x10e06 for
residential
This seems to work, but need more tests.

0x10e06 didn't work as second nonroutable part in 'overlays'

'overlays' is now more or less empty, only for living_street and
highway=pedestrian are two defs there

Bernd