logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 13 11:51:05 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

I don't think that the problem with Robert-Bosch-Str. 14 is caused by that.
Here are my findings with the small extract posted here:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/No-roads-near-target-bug-in-Schwabmunchen-tp5753364p5756716.html

The housenumber generator sees 3 parts of the road.
1: from node 37507846 to 37507848
2: from node 37507848 to 59608285
3: the roundabout from 59608285 to 59608285

The first part gets housenumber 3 on the left (Schönwetter Automobile) and  numbers 2..6 on the right
The 2nd part gets no numbers on the left and 8..12 on the right
The 3rd parts gets no numbers on the left and 14 and 5 (Aldi) on the right (in this order)
So I think the roundabout triggeres a bit flag that says: numbers are mixed (odd and even numbers on one side)
As a final result the Oregon displays only two possible numbers: 3 and 5.

@Wanmil: Maybe the result would be better  when the numbers are sorted in a different way?

Gerd