logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2443: Change mkgmap default map license text to ODbL

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Apr 12 14:44:41 BST 2013

Hi,
I still see the old license in the mapsource product copyrights when I run mkgmap without --license-file

Map created with mkgmap-r2567
Map data licenced under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0
OpenStreetMap and contributors
Program released under the GPL
www.openstreetmap.org

In r-2443 this is only changed for the installer file.
If it is somewhere else hardcoded, this should be changed too.