logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter exception with SRTM data for USA

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Fri Apr 12 13:21:28 BST 2013

Am 12.04.2013 10:52, schrieb GerdP:
> Hi Henning,
>
> yes, whole planet, and I use keep-complete=true, overlap=0 and
> stop-after=gen-problem-list because that is enough to get the info.
>
> Gerd
With these parameters and splitting the complete planet I got the
following values:

Length-1 chunks: 5.547.829, used Bytes including overhead: 57.051.176

Afterwards I generated a new areas.list file, containing all my (partly
overlapping) maps also with max-nodes=1600000 and let splitter split
them out of the planet. The result is again a value about 10.000.000.

Henning