logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 12 10:00:40 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

franco_bez wrote
> Hi Gerd,
>
> will you commit the warnings about routable line types without
> road_class/road_speed set also ?

Hmm, I thought that the roads_first_v1.patch solves all issues that are
related to these problems, so I think the warning makes no sense anymore.
Did you obtain other results?

franco_bez wrote
> IMHO the remaining problem is not housenumber related.
> In a map without x-housenumbers the routing to this end of the
> Robert-Bosch-Straße through address search is also broken.
>
> I agree that the roundabout is the trigger of the problem. Presumably
> due to the routable-types overlay lines without road_class introduced by
> the style.

I am not sure, but I think that Steve introduced changes regarding
housenumbers which
are not triggered by --x-housenumbers.
I can try to debug that, but it will take some time

franco_bez wrote
> I visited this location today, and in real life there is no roundabout.
> It's more like an egg-shaped island in the middle of a turning loop.
> I will change the osm map accordingly. So we will loose our test
> candidate for the bug soon.

No, problem. I've got the small file that contains the problem, so we
can always reproduce it.