logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Support for "through_route" relations?

From News news at pointdee.co.uk on Thu Apr 11 23:02:09 BST 2013

Steve

Like you I think this is a useful option which should stay so I guess
it's down to us to drum up some action on the wiki although I'll confess
that I don't know where the best place to start is as I haven't spent
much time on any wiki let alone one as large and well established as
OSM. However if you feel you have the knowledge to make a start point me
at the relevant page and I'll gladly pitch in

Thanks

Paul