logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] When not to add operator,ref,brand to name

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Apr 11 10:17:44 BST 2013

Hi Marko,

I think it really depends where the data comes from, I saw accidently this place, but with a lot of data being imported you can expect more "strange" names. I think you better add those specific names to the categories you really want to add it and not a make general rule for the names.