logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Apr 11 09:26:44 BST 2013

> Open question:
> Should I also add support for multiple levels in the overview map?

Do you mean, it will be possible to show motorways at resolution 14, and borders at 13-14?
If you can, that would be great.

I dont see an advantage of getting map elements that are not displayed anymore on the lowest map level (resolution 16) which suddenly appears again on the overview map at even lower levels. I dont think this makes sense, if something is missing, it should be added in the style file at the lowest map level.