logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Apr 10 19:37:09 BST 2013

> Yes, and I think it makes sense to do that. If you add something to the
> overview map which
> is not shown in the next level, you will see that the boundary lines
> disappear in Basecamp when you zoom in
> (using full map data, not basemap only).

You can implement styles where this happens in the normal map.

boundary=administrative & admin_level<3 [0x1e resolution 16-18 continue]
boundary=administrative & admin_level<3 [0x1e resolution 22]

The boundary will disappear in resolution 19 to 21.

Don't know if that makes sense but it is possible. So I don't see a
reason why this shouldn't be possible for the overview map too.

WanMil