logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 10 17:27:45 BST 2013

Hi Bernd,

with "it works" I mean that you don't see the described routing problems.
Do you mean the same or do you talk about how it looks like?

I am curious if you get the same results with the roads_first_v1.patch ?

Gerd

Bernd Weigelt wrote